Thursday, August 9, 2012

Ministry!

This has nothing to do with being "domestic"! I just had this on my mind!

Last night at my church we pack 300 bags of school supplies to hand out to the neighborhood behind it! It was so awesome to see how people can come together to help, Ryleigh was even helping (and having a blast doing it). I don't think that someone is too small or young to experience an outreach ministry! She can't wait until Sunday night to hand them out! I love being able to help people whether it be with things/money or just a simple "I'm thinking about you and praying for you"! Nothing is too small when God lays on your heart a certain person/people on your heart! I think the "church" has gotten away from that, people in it have become a little more openly selfish and that is NOT the way to grow the kingdom of God! We need to take a stand and make a change for the better! We will not be loved by all, in fact we will be hated by most but as long as YOU/I are doing what God has told you that is what matters! I wish all the other was thrown out the window!

0 comments:

Post a Comment