Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Trying to be content in a "me, me,me" world!

These days nothing is good enough, everyone "deserves" more. This is just crazy! Your life is what you make of it! I'm starting to realize this!
I am always trying to find things to make tasks easier, nicer, prettier...But does that stuff really matter...
I have been struggling with being discontent in my home. I see all these amazing ideas and pictures of other's homes on Pinterest and Facebook. I shouldn't live my life in envy of what they have. We live in a 950 sq ft home, it has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. There are only three of us here, so why do we think we need a bigger house with more rooms, WE DON"T!!! I just to be content with what I have. I need to be thankful that we own a home, not just a home, but a HAPPY, HEALTHY family in that home! I need to worry less about what is wrong with it and focus on what I can to with it to make me happy with it again! In the world right now, everything is made out to be disposable, when you are fed up or "done" with it, move on. It doesn't work that way. We need to make the best of everyday, we are never guaranteed tomorrow and need to not spend everyday worrying about tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment