Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Beginning a Blog!

I have attempted blogging before with NO luck!! Since then, I have started sewing, crafty, cooking, and organizing!! SO, now, with a little help from the beloved Pinterest, I have lots to blog about!! I just have to get better at taking pictures during a project!
I've been married for a little over 5 yrs now and love being married to the man of my dreams, I have been mom to the most amazing little girl for 3 1/2 years and I have never been much of "housewife". The older I've gotten I realize that I am who I want to be and that is a wife/mother, there is no other ME! When I finally realized that I know that I could reach my full potential! I have just recently started cooking more (not just tacos and spaghetti), I have picked up sewing and LOVE it!!! I also have a Cricut Expression with the Sure Cuts a Lot Program, with which I have started making cards and of course anything personalized with the vinyl! And with the help of Pinterest and all the awesome bloggers out there, my house is cleaner and starting to become organized!
This blog will just be a outlet for all my new obsessions, I need to show them off and where I got all ideas!! I hope you enjoy all the randomness that might come your way!

0 comments:

Post a Comment