Thursday, July 19, 2012

Homemade laundry detergent

I am in love with my laundry detergent!!! I came across a recipe for homemade laundry detergent and had to try it out because let's face it, I'm cheap! 3 things, that's it.... Borax, Washing soda, and fels-naptha soap...all which I found right beside each other near the fabric softener. You can grate the soap or cut up with a knife and mix with 1 cup of each powder in your blender! It looks like i'm crazy because it doesn't look like a lot but the best part is, you only use 1-2 tablespoons per load. And you need to buy an extra bar of soap to keep while because it is the best stain remover, just wet the soap and rub on stain and throw in washer! My 3 yr old spilled red juice down her shirt and it took it out with NO trace of a stain! And i didn't even do it right away, I waited until I was washing all the clothes!
Until next time....

0 comments:

Post a Comment